Deployment/Database Error

Hi, I'm trying to deploy a ruby project and I keep getting the following error

./script/../config/../vendor/rails/activerecord/lib/active_record/ connection_adapters/abstract/connection_specification.rb:204:in `establish_connection': development database is not configured (ActiveRecord::AdapterNotSpecified)         from ./script/../config/../vendor/rails/activerecord/lib/ active_record/connection_adapters/abstract/connection_specification.rb: 195:in `establish_connection'         from ./script/../config/../vendor/rails/railties/lib/ initializer.rb:229:in `initialize_database'         from ./script/../config/../vendor/rails/railties/lib/ initializer.rb:88:in `process'         from ./script/../config/../vendor/rails/railties/lib/ initializer.rb:43:in `send'         from ./script/../config/../vendor/rails/railties/lib/ initializer.rb:43:in `run'         from /home/predictoball/webapps/prediction/config/ environment.rb:13         from /usr/local/lib/ruby/site_ruby/1.8/rubygems/ custom_require.rb:27:in `gem_original_require'         from /usr/local/lib/ruby/site_ruby/1.8/rubygems/ custom_require.rb:27:in `require'          ... 23 levels...         from ./script/../config/../vendor/rails/activesupport/lib/ active_support/dependencies.rb:495:in `require'         from ./script/../config/../vendor/rails/railties/lib/commands/ server.rb:39

It says database is not configured but I have updated the database.yml file to point to the databases I've created. Here it is:

development: adapter: mysql database: predictoball username: predictoball password: 123456 host: localhost

and the same thing copied and pasted for production.

Any ideas?

Hi, I'm trying to deploy a ruby project and I keep getting the following error

It says database is not configured but I have updated the database.yml file to point to the databases I've created. Here it is:

development: adapter: mysql database: predictoball username: predictoball password: 123456 host: localhost

it's not indented properly. that should be

development:    adapter: mysql    database: predictoball    username: predictoball    password: 123456    host: localhost

Fred

So did you make your mysql started?

Thanks a lot. That worked fine.