cucumber stories for Ajax in rails3

how can we manage the cucumber stories for Ajax for rails3

Hi, You can use selenium or capybara with cucumber to handle ajax request and javascript calls.

cucumber stories?

You can use **selenium **or capybara with cucumber to handle ajax request and javascript calls.

selenium? capybara?? are those like spices you might put on a cucumber? or are they other characters in this story about cucumbers?? :stuck_out_tongue:

(honestly though i think i have alot more to learn if people are taking statements like those quoted above seriously. if i had my mom read those e-mails and told her it was work she’d think i went nuts!)

hex

.serialhex .. wrote in post #972890:

cucumber stories?

You can use *selenium *or *capybara* with cucumber to handle ajax request

and javascript calls.

selenium? capybara?? are those like spices you might put on a cucumber? or are they other characters in this story about cucumbers?? :stuck_out_tongue:

(honestly though i think i have alot more to learn if people are taking statements like those quoted above seriously. if i had my mom read those e-mails and told her it was work she'd think i went nuts!)

Time for Google. Yes, these are serious and meaningful statements. (Ruby programmers do have a penchant for making libraries with strange names...)

hex

On Thu, Jan 6, 2011 at 11:43 AM, Rajalakshmi velu <velurajalakshmi@gmail.com

Best,

Time for Google. Yes, these are serious and meaningful statements. (Ruby programmers do have a penchant for making libraries with strange names…)

most of what i said was kinda sarcastic (though i dont know about what they were talking about) and yeah, i understand libraries with strange names (and it’s not just ruby, it’s most of the OSS movement… penguin mascot for linux, the recursively recursive definition for HURD, anything _why did… just to name a few)