comments with name

Hi, so I am trying to display the author's name of comments. I am able to display the comments by iterating through the hash

@comments = PhotoComment.find(:all, :conditions => { :photo_id => params[:photo_id] }),

but I want to be able to display the name associated with the author of each comment. The iteration in my view looks like this:

<% for comment in @comments -%>   <br/>on <%= comment.created_at.strftime('%m-%d-%Y') %> @         <%= comment.created_at.strftime('%I:%M') %> BLANK said:   <br/><%= white_list comment.comment %><br/> <% end -%>

I would like to interchange the BLANK with the commentors name. Each PhotoComment object has a user_id field which stores the user id for the author of the comment. This name is stored in another table called users. How do I append this name into the @comments hash? Is this how you do it? or do you create another variable for the author names? Thanks.

<% for comment in @comments -%>   <br/>on <%= comment.created_at.strftime('%m-%d-%Y') %> @         <%= comment.created_at.strftime('%I:%M') %> BLANK said:   <br/><%= white_list comment.comment %><br/> <% end -%>

ok, in model PhotoComment:

belongs_to :user

and then simply replace BLANG with: <%= comment.user.name %>

(assuming, the users name is stored in name...)

that is absolutely amazing...thank you