im looking for a CMS in Rails and all posts of that kind that i have
seen seem outdated...
For an application i need to have app-specific parts + content
management. I thought of integrating with an existing CMS project in
Rails. These would be the requirement i would have for a CMS:
* Rails 2 compatible
* Easy integration: should be easy to integrate with other parts of
the website that would be developed also in Rails
* Stable: should be used in production
* Localization support (DB, YAML or GetText)
Nive to have features:
* WYSIWYG editor
* Single sign on
I have been looking at these projects:
* Rubricks (didn't like the interface)
* RCMS (does not seem active since 2007)
* Railfrog (does not seem active since 2007)
* Comatose (does not seem active since 2007)
* XLSuite (active?)
* Geego (active?)
Do you have any recommendations? Any additional information? Are
there any other projects out there worth looking at?
Any help or opinion welcome!