Can't seem to install Rails

*Sigh*

Here's the result of the first part:

INFO: `gem install -y` is now default and will be removed INFO: use --ignore-dependencies to install only the gems you list Successfully installed rake-0.8.1 Successfully installed activesupport-2.1.0 Successfully installed activerecord-2.1.0 Successfully installed actionpack-2.1.0 Successfully installed actionmailer-2.1.0 Successfully installed activeresource-2.1.0 Successfully installed rails-2.1.0 7 gems installed Installing ri documentation for rake-0.8.1... Installing ri documentation for activesupport-2.1.0... Installing ri documentation for activerecord-2.1.0... Installing ri documentation for actionpack-2.1.0... Installing ri documentation for actionmailer-2.1.0... Installing ri documentation for activeresource-2.1.0... Installing RDoc documentation for rake-0.8.1... Installing RDoc documentation for activesupport-2.1.0... Installing RDoc documentation for activerecord-2.1.0... Installing RDoc documentation for actionpack-2.1.0... Installing RDoc documentation for actionmailer-2.1.0... Installing RDoc documentation for activeresource-2.1.0...

So I guess it was successful anyway. But I wonder why the last install didn't work?

Yes, that works fine.

Craig,

Well, I have to leave now, but let's consider this somewhat successful. Thank you so much for all your help. I truly appreciate it.

Michael

I turned to ror for the simple reason that it seems like the best
overall solution.

I'll try reinstalling it.

Can you use wysiwyg tools for styling?

Giovanni •••••••••••••••••