cancelling "cancel account"

Hi,

How does cancel account work? Does it delete from database or it makes its status disable?

How can I disable the cancel account property of devise?

Thanks

Mustafa Ekim wrote:

How does cancel account work? Does it delete from database or it makes its status disable?

How can I disable the cancel account property of devise?

I wasn't going to respond to this because I don't know much about Devise. However, since nobody else has responded either I just want to say that you don't need us to answer this for you.

Write a test case and see what it happens. I'm not going to do that part of the work for you, but it's what I would do with a question like this. This is the sort of question that testing frameworks are designed to answer.

Dear Robert,

There is nothing that cant be achieved alone, I know. But why there is such a community then.. We are getting together not just because we cant get anything up by ourselves but because we can do just much more work together, by helping each other.

I also see some questions that asks for your time and if this is the case I think the same way like you.

However this question is 1 second for the one who knows.

Thanks any way.

But since no-one here appears to know you have wasted a day waiting, when 10 minutes trying it out could have answered the question.

Colin

Mustafa Ekim wrote:

Dear Robert,

There is nothing that cant be achieved alone, I know. But why there is such a community then.. We are getting together not just because we cant get anything up by ourselves but because we can do just much more work together, by helping each other.

I think you misunderstood me. I'm not saying to not ask the question. I'm just saying that this particular question didn't seem to be getting a prompt answer.

I also see some questions that asks for your time and if this is the case I think the same way like you.

However this question is 1 second for the one who knows.

Yep, I wish I had that answer for you, without having to setup a test project, install and configure Warden and Devise and write the test. I figured you'd have all that setup complete and it would reasonably easy for you to write a test case against this feature, which you'll probably want in your test suite anyway.

the main question is about how to cancel "cancel account" which may not be a 10 minutes trying, common..

anyway, lets not discuss that anymore.