calendardateselect problem

I am using Google Code Archive - Long-term storage for Google Code Project Hosting. for my date time picker. I am using dd.mm.yyyy format (:finnish)

and i am using

ActiveSupport::CoreExtensions::date::Conversions::DATE_FORMATS.merge! (:default => "%d.%m.%Y") ActiveSupport::CoreExtensions::Time::Conversions::DATE_FORMATS.merge! (:default => "%d.%m.%Y %H:%M")

in my enviroment. Everything is working fine on my machine. However when I deploy on heroku day and month switch places so : 12.01.2009 becomes 01.12.2009 and then 12.01.2009 again (after another click). Basicly if I have "wrong" date for example 25.05.2009 it breaks and if i get "viable" date it gets written to DB with day and month switched.

I lost over 7 hours on this, and it is driving me mad... PLEASE HELP :slight_smile: This was exactly thing that I feared most when I decided to learn RAILS. (Loosing time on simle stuff)

Only clues that I have are - heroku has 1.8.6 ruby, and i have 1.9 ruby. Heroku OS culture is maybe different?

p.s. I am using exactly "mine" version of calendardateselect control since heroku does not have it install (rake gems:unpack)

To answer my own question :

http://kresimirbojcic.com/2009/06/tweak-calendardateselect-plugin-to-work-with-european-datetime-format/