cache-money and background tasks

I have been attempting to use cache-money on a new project and ran into a major problem. Normally it seems to be working as advertised but completely falls over when attempting to register a background task with BJ. Here is the error:

NoMethodError (You have a nil object when you didn't expect it! The error occurred while evaluating nil.repository):   (__DELEGATION__):2:in `__send__'   (__DELEGATION__):2:in `repository'   /Library/Ruby/Gems/1.8/gems/nkallen-cache-money-0.2.5/lib/ cache_money.rb:50:in `transaction'   bj (1.0.1) lib/bj/table.rb:240:in `get'   bj (1.0.1) lib/bj/table.rb:236:in `'   bj (1.0.1) lib/bj/runner.rb:61:in `tickle'   bj (1.0.1) lib/bj/api.rb:66:in `submit'

I have seen other posts that suggest using 'transaction_without_cache_transaction' or attempting to only enable cache-money for certain models (instead of everything by default) but neither provided an adequate solution to the problem.

It seems like this could be solved by either not including cache-money into each model, or being able to pass the correct information (or redefine it) for processes outside the normal rails app.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Check out one of the cache money forks on GitHub. I believe one of them has fixed this problem.