Are You In Christ, and Prayer Language joel2, ezekiel 38,39.

Are You In Christ, and Prayer Language joel2, ezekiel 38,39. There may be some controversy in mel gibson's movie the passion of christ, but one thing is not a controversy and that is being IN Christ. If you are you would know it. Its like being hit with lightning.

In Him was Life: and the Life was the Light of men. John 1:4 Do you know if you are In Christ. It is called being saved being born again, receiving Jesus. The only way for you to be "In Christ", is to let Christ be "in you". In other words you need to receive Jesus as your Lord and savior. When you receive Him into your heart and believe in Him, He gives you His Life and you become united to Him. Just confess that Jesus is your Lord and believe that He rose from the dead to make you righteous and you will be saved (Romans 10:9,10). When you do this, this is some of the things God will make and give you In Christ!!!!

1. I am a New Creation. 2 Cor. 5:17. 2. I am Delivered. Col. 1:13. 3. I am Righteous. 2 Cor 5:21. 4. I am Sanctified. Heb. 10:14. 5. I have Boldness, Access. Eph. 2:18, 3:12. 6. I have Eternal Life. John 3:36. 7. Always Triumph. 2 Cor. 2:14. 8. Can do all things in Christ. Phil 4:13. 9. Christ, my wisdom. 1 Cor 1:30. 10. Blessed with all Blessings. Eph 1:3. 11. Needs met by God. Phil 4:19. 12. Have Freedom. Rom. 8:2.

With Christ

1. Was Crucified. Galat. 2:20 2. Died. Col. 3:3, Rom 6:3. 3. Was Buried. Rom 6:4, Col 3:12. 4. Was made Alive. Eph. 2:5, Col 2:13. 5. Conquered with Christ. Col 2:15, Heb. 2:14. 6. Was Raised. Ephes. 2:5, Col. 3:1. 7. Was Seated. Ephes.2:6.

How to Receive Your Heavenly Prayer Language

His Inspirational Gifts:

Manifestation and Church Gift of Divers Kinds of Tongues...1Corinthians 12:4-11

Mark 16:17...Divers kinds of tongues is supernatural utterance by the Holy Spirit in languages never learned by the speaker, not understood by the mind of the speaker, nor necessarily always understood by the hearer. Speaking with tongues has nothing whatsoever to do with linguistic ability; it has nothing to do with the mind or the intellect of man. It is a vocal miracle.   Tongues is primarily a devotional gift   Jesus told his disciples, "After the Holy Ghost has come upon you, you shall receive power" (Acts 1:8). The evidence of this baptism is the gifts of the Spirit, with tongues almost invariably coming first. There are various kinds of tongues. One type-the prayer and worship language-is for private use and personal edification. It does not need to be interpreted. In fact, Paul informs us that although he spoke in tongues more often than all the Corinthians, when he did, his understanding was unfruitful. He describes his use of a prayer language as praying "with the spirit" (1 Corinthians 14:14-15). This prayer and worship language is indispensable for every Spirit-filled Christian.   Public ministry of tongues   Paul teaches that only a few believers will be used in what we would call the public ministry of tongues, because he said in 1 Corinthians 12:30, "do all speak with tongues?" Some take that out of context and say, "Speaking in tongues isn't for everyone. You can be filled with the Spirit without speaking with tongues." However, we must remember that Paul is talking about the ministry gift of tongues, because he began by saying, "And God hath set some in the church...diversities of tongues" (1 Corinthians 12:28). Then Paul asked, "Are all apostles?...do all speak with tongues?" The obvious answer is no. But Paul is talking here about public ministry. We should not be too concerned about our ministering in tongues and interpreting. We should be primarily concerned with maintaining tongues in the place where they principally belong-as a devotional gift to assist us in the worship of God.

Why should I speak in tongues?

Speaking in tongues is initial evidence of Holy Spirit baptism...Acts 2:1-4; 10:44-48; 19:1-6.

Speaks unto God...1 Corinthians 14:2.

Speaks in mysteries...1 Corinthians 14:2.

For spiritual edification...1 Corinthians 14:4.

Build up yourself...Jude 20.

Pray for the unknown--don't know what or how to pray in any situation...Romans 8:26-27.

Produces rest in our Souls...Isaiah 28:11-12.

Out of your belly shall flow the river of Life...John 7:37-38.

People often ask me why tongues is a common manifestation of baptism in the Holy Spirit. I tell them that if God is going to rule us, He must certainly rule our tongues; it is our most unruly member. Just as we grab a bit to control a horse, God takes hold of our tongue to assert His control of us.

Another reason He gives the gift of tongues first is to enable us to build our faith for the appropriation of other spiritual gifts...How are we to appropriate these gifts? Martin Luther tells us, "Faith is the arm that reaches out to take the gift God offers." But our arm of faith is weak and short. So God's first gift is the only one that edifies the user. With it, we can build up our arm of faith to appropriate other gifts we may need. That's why when someone with a great need comes to me, I find myself instinctively praying in tongues.

Because tongues, above the other gifts, is a worship gift, it helps us fulfill our primary reason for being: to glorify God and enjoy Him.

Folks always ask me, "Do I have to speak in tongues to receive the baptism in the Holy Spirit?" I give them evangelist David Wilkerson's answer: "You don't have to. You get to. It's part of the package."

How do I speak in tongues?

Instead of telling people to ask for the gift of tongues, I urge them, with the words of the apostle Paul, to "stir up the gift of God which is in you" (2 Timothy 1:6).

1. You make the sound by furnishing the raw material. God helps you with the utterance. He helps you shape the sound of your voice into words. Acts 2:4 says, "And they were all filled with the Holy Spirit, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance."

2. Don't speak words your mind understands. As long as you do, your mind will remain in control.

3. Don't listen to yourself. Can you imagine a little child learning to talk? Does he say, "Ma-ma-ma-ma," and then stop with: "I can't say that. That's not a language?" No, he just hugs his daddy's neck and prattles away.