[ Allround deployment for Rails ] using nginx and passenger, best practice, how?

Im ready setting up a CentOS 5.4 new secure server for hosting Rails applications, only the deployment setup is causing me mayor headaches.

I use: - CentOS - PHP-PFM - Nginx - Ruby Enterprise and Passenger

What I would like to do, and ask some advice for the tools I could best use for deployement, I need the deployemt to be as easy as possible. It should

- Automatically create a Nginx Vhost for ruby on rails hosting with a document root and domain name specified. ( DNS is allready set for domains ) - Automatically create appropiate folder on the server and upload my contents - Automatically install the Gems my application requires - Automatically restarts the application

What would be the best way to do above?

Ive been using webbynode before they had a 1 line " wn push " to push your application to the remote server, before using that command you had to setup the application with a command like " wn init servername www.domain.com"

Anyone can give me some advice, examples, cap recipes to make above possible? Any help to achieve something of above would be great, thanks in advanche!