ActionMailer

Actually these code for receiving attachment is not working

if email.has_attachments?         for attachment in email.attachments           page.attachments.create({             :file => attachment, :description => email.subject           })         end

So i change the code to

if email.has_attachments?         email.attachments.each do |attachment|         # save original file         File.open("C:/rubydev1/mail7/log/" + base_part_of(attachment.original_filename) ,File::CREAT|File::TRUNC|File::WRONLY,0666){ |f|           f.write(attachment.read)           f.close()         }          end         end

And these code work fine, it did help me read the attachment file and save it into the ruby directory. Then now i want to retrieve the email header such as the receiver, the senter, subject and date. It is possible. Thanks

Actually these code for receiving attachment is not working

if email.has_attachments? for attachment in email.attachments page.attachments.create({ :file => attachment, :description => email.subject }) end

Assuming you've got the same models as the "other" person who posted identical code a few days ago then file is a blob column in the database and so you'd need :file => attachment.read. email is a Tmail object so it's full of methods for reading recipients etc...

Fred