ActionController::RoutingError -> Functional Tests and :path_prefix in routes.rb

Hi,

I'm trying to write a test for my ProfilesController, which I mapped in my routes.rb, using:

map.resource :profile, :path_prefix => ':account'

This way, I have routes like:

profile POST /:account/profile {:controller=>"profiles", :action=>"create"}      formatted_profile POST /:account/profile.:format {:controller=>"profiles", :action=>"create"}            new_profile GET /:account/profile/new {:controller=>"profiles", :action=>"new"} formatted_new_profile GET /:account/profile/new.:format {:controller=>"profiles", :action=>"new"}           edit_profile GET /:account/profile/edit {:controller=>"profiles", :action=>"edit"} formatted_edit_profile GET /:account/profile/edit.:format {:controller=>"profiles", :action=>"edit"}                        GET /:account/profile {:controller=>"profiles", :action=>"show"}                        GET /:account/profile.:format {:controller=>"profiles", :action=>"show"}                        PUT /:account/profile {:controller=>"profiles", :action=>"update"}                        PUT /:account/profile.:format {:controller=>"profiles", :action=>"update"}                        DELETE /:account/profile {:controller=>"profiles", :action=>"destroy"}                        DELETE /:account/profile.:format {:controller=>"profiles", :action=>"destroy"}

My problem is that, when running the following test:

def test_new     get :new     assert_redirected_to new_session_path   end

I get the error:

test_new(ProfilesControllerTest): ActionController::RoutingError: No route matches {:controller=>"profiles", :action=>"new"} ...

I can't understand why 'get :new' can't find that route and, on the other hand, 'rake routes' does recognize it.

This part of my application works fine (including :url => {:controller => 'profiles', :action => 'create'} in the form_for tags). Though, I don't know how to write the proper tests. Do I have to pass any extra parameter to 'get'? Do you think is it a bit silly to use this mapping?

Thanks in advance,

Pablo.