Action working in local, not working once deployed

Hello

I have a form (new/create) which works well in local, but not when deployed where it keeps being redirected to the index action when I submit. Here is what I have done so far : - de-Ajaxified the form to be pure HTML - put a logger.info on the first line of the create action and realised I did not pass through the action - I have suppressed all the before_filter actions for this controller and the application.rb - the logs (log_level :debug) do not show a lot : the new action is followed by an index action in the deployed app (the new is followed by create [post] in local) - I have looked at firebug traces and in the deployed environment I have POST buildings with a 301 moved permanently followed by GET buildings where in local I have POST Buildings with a 200 ok

- With that I have suspected a problem with Restful_authentication, because this is the only thing left that can cause this redirection, but I can't understand why and I don't know what can I do to diagnose further. - Could it be a problem with the sessions (cookie based) ? I have tried with database stored session but it is the same. - I thought of a reserved word problem but the controller is called buildings, and fields names are not reserved words

Notes - I have also tested the deployed app on a computer which I never used before for the app and the problem was the same. - I have done my deployment with webistrano/capistrano 1.4 on an environment called "integration", I have tried with an ftp deployment, but it is the same - I use a freezed version of rails 2.1.0 (installed ruby is 1.8.6), gems are UUID, Will_paginate and Macaddr - I can create a user, log in and if I inject data directly in through SQL and phpMyAdmin, the other creation form (not building form) seems to work. - I have checked the .htaccess and dispactch.fcgi

Any help to diagnose would be greatly appreciated because I am stuck with that and I don't know what can I do.

Thanks Nicolas

Hello, this is very strange if in my view I replace the 'create' action by another name, it works (i have also modified the controller with the same action name of course) !!! <% form_for :building, :url => {:action => 'created', :controller => 'buildings'} do |f| -%>

More information In my original view I had : <% form_for :building, :url => buildings_path do |f| -%> # The create action worked well locally but not on the server

I tested with : <% form_for :building, :url => {:action => 'create', :controller => 'buildings'} do |f| -%> # I had stil the same problem

But changing the action name like that <% form_for :building, :url => {:action => 'created', :controller => 'buildings'} do |f| -%> # IT WORKS !!! !!!! (of course I have also changed the action name in the controller)

If someone can explain me, I have spent my weekend trying to find what was wrong !!!!