XmlMini autoload cause endless loop with Ruby 1.9.1

I'm using Ruby 1.9.1-rc2 (ruby 1.9.1p0 (2009-01-20 revision 21700)
[i386-darwin9.5.0]) and trying to run unit tests for AS.

I noticed an endless loop for all the cases which are using XmlMini,
which is autoloaded:

autoload :XmlMini, 'active_support/xml_mini'
Autoload expect to find ActiveSupport::XmlMini (look at the second
argument), but it doesn't exist, 'cause XmlMini is a top-level module.
It cause an endless loop.

I opened a LH ticket, with a patch: http://tinyurl.com/b9yve2

Best,
Luca

Same behavior with Ruby 1.9.1 (ruby 1.9.1p0 (2009-01-30 revision
21907) [i386-darwin9.5.0])