Why will Event_list not display?

Hi,

I have two models / controllers, one of which I can display (Events), the other which is identical in all but name (Event_lists) throws an error.

The working code is

def index         @events = Event.find(:all)     end

The failing code is

def index         @event_lists = Event_list.find(:all)     end

with the following in the view

<%= debug @event_lists %>

the error I get is

LoadError in Event listsController#index Expected /Users/AlexE/Documents/RailsDev/tet_v1/app/models/ event_list.rb to define Event_list

trying a find in the console works for Event.find(:all) but when I try it for Event_list.find(:all) I get the following error

LoadError: Expected script/../config/../config/../app/models/ event_list.rb to define Event_list   from /Applications/Locomotive2/Bundles/ standardRailsMar2007.locobundle/i386/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/ activesupport-1.4.2/lib/active_support/dependencies.rb:249:in `load_missing_constant'   from /Applications/Locomotive2/Bundles/ standardRailsMar2007.locobundle/i386/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/ activesupport-1.4.2/lib/active_support/dependencies.rb:452:in `const_missing'   from /Applications/Locomotive2/Bundles/ standardRailsMar2007.locobundle/i386/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/ activesupport-1.4.2/lib/active_support/dependencies.rb:464:in `const_missing'   from (irb):2

Why does one work and not the other?

rgds/alex

Thorsten,

Thanks, I'm (very) new at this.

Alex