What happened to the open-source version of WhooTube?

I was looking for this project but couldn’t find a download link. The following link redirects to a not found page on nedforce.nl: http://www.nedforce.nl/2007/6/11/whootube-ruby-on-rails-video-streaming-open-sourced

Does anyone know what happened? Did they step back and changed their mind?

Thanks,

Marcelo.

Hi Marceo,

I was looking for this project but couldn't find a download link. The following link redirects to a not found page on nedforce.nl: Domeinnaam Nedforce.nl overnemen? Koop nu en start met je plan.

Thanks for noticing it. What happened is that our website was revamped and the public download wasn't retained. I will ask for it to be put online again. In the meantime, send me a message and I'll gladly send it your way.

Roderick van Domburg wrote:

I was looking for this project but couldn't find a download link. The following link redirects to a not found page on nedforce.nl: Domeinnaam Nedforce.nl overnemen? Koop nu en start met je plan.

Thanks for noticing it. What happened is that our website was revamped and the public download wasn't retained. I will ask for it to be put online again. In the meantime, send me a message and I'll gladly send it your way.

It should be up again. The page is in Dutch and pending multi-language selection, but the download link should be easy enough to find.