web site programming needed-site already designed (Ruby on Rails and Wordpress)

Description: SITE IS ALREADY DESIGNED COMPLETELY JUST NEEDS CODING. I need 34 pages except for home page & portfolio to be wordpress setup Or RUBY ON RAILS, AJAX, or JOOMLA for entire site.

need http://www.viewbook.com/overview/ installed and customized for my portfolio section. its a free easy to use code that is simple to set up.

We need 4-5 forms to push web lead generation into excel, .csv, txt or emailed to me so I can export into contact mgmt program like salesforce.com

Navigation should be setup like www.omniture.com

You will see how Omniture.com sets up their navigation and that's how I want mine set up too with drop down menus. The site pretty much is setup like omniture.com looks and layout wise.

MENU ITEMS FOR SERVICES (navigation element): Services will have drop down items (24 services listed) There would be 24 individual service pages with very short copy. All pages need to be transferred to word press pages, joomla or AJAX or RUBY ON RAILS instead. THIS IS THE BULK OF THE SITE.

RESEARCH AND INSIGHTS section:

Wordpress should be used for RESEARCH and INSIGHTS section. This page content should link to the CURRENT RESEARCH And INSIGHTS box in the middle on the home page on bottom. I will provide you a testimonial that goes near the email sign up box. They are basically signing up to receive my research papers or blog posts on wordpress page (research and insights)

GOOGLE ANALYTICS needs to be setup as well on all pages and tested.

Ezine needs to be connected up so people can sign up for it.

SITE LAYOUT IS ALMOST IDENTICAL TO OMNITURE.COM but not as many pages.

The lower left box should be setup and programmed like omniture.com has it on there's for lower left box section where navigation is revealed after clicking on MORE button and it collapses and expands according to what is being clicked on to reveal or hide links.

All design work is done and .psd files will be provided.

WEB 2.0 standards should be used and CSS