Web Programmer at Reed College, Portland OR

Reed College is looking for a web programmer who's interested in working in an enterprise setting but doesn't want to be told not to bring your dog to the office. In the Web Support Services group, we work on web apps that are part of our homegrown campus portal and courseware systems. Most of our infrastructure is open source, but we also use commercial software for some key applications. Development is primarily in Ruby on Rails. We are looking for a web developer who has experience with Rails or other open source frameworks and experience with SQL databases such as Oracle, MySQL or PostgreSQL. This position includes full benefits, access to campus amenities like a sports center, library, and dining hall, and a great working environment on the beautiful Reed campus.

Additional information about the position is available in the job description.

Applicants should email a cover letter indicating salary requirement, a resumé, and the names and phone numbers of two references to cio@reed.edu no later than April 14th.

Hi,

Greetings!

I am thanking you for the post!

First of all, my name is Basil Babu, Business Head for Risposta IT Services, www.rispostaindia,com. I am sure you are looking for a candidate in ROR. Let me be frank , I am not a candidate or third party recruiter but instead I am a consultant who provides offshore professionals in almost all the technologies to the world class clients.

I would like to know your mind to appreciate the off-shoring and the collaboration with us. I had attached the company profile.

I expect your great comments to trigger a new business relation among us.

Have a very great day!

Profile.pdf (250 KB)