Upgrading from InstantRails 1.7 to 2.0

I am trying to upgrade from InstantRails 1.7 to 2.0 and can not get rails apps created with 1.7 to run?

Working through the How-to-update.txt file it states the following: You must create this SCGI configuration file for each of your Rails apps since it won't already exist:

* Select the menu command       "Rails Applications >> Manage Rails Applications..."

* For each Rails application, select it and press the button       "Configure SCGI Settings..."

o This will popup a dialog that will let you set the             runtime mode (development, production, test) and the             SCGI port number.

However I have no "Configure SCGI Settings" button available after selecting Manage Rails Applications?

I get a 500 error when I start up mongrel and try to view any page in my rails apps created with InstantRails 1.7?

The documentation also states:     * Select the menu command "Rails Applications >> Open Ruby Console Window".       One at a time, move into the base directory for each of your Rails apps,       and then follow the upgrade instratuctions here:       Peak Obsession … to_10.html

However when you go to this url you get a "Page Not Found" error?

Any help is greatly appreciated.