union of two forms in one

Hello, I have two forms. One of them is for keep the info in BBDD, and the other is to pay in PayPal.

In my store I have in tienda_controller.rb an action to checkout. It redirect you to checkout1.html.erb

#views/tienda/checkout1.html.erb

<h1>PASO 1</h1>

<%= error_messages_for 'pedido' %>

<% form_for :pedido, :url => { :action => :save_order } do |form| %>     <fieldset>       <legend>Introduce tus datos de facturación.</legend>

<div>         <%= form.label :nombre, "Nombre:" %>         <%= form.text_field :nombre, :size => 40 %>       </div>

<div>         <%= form.label :direccion, "Dirección:" %>         <%= form.text_area :direccion, :rows => 3, :cols => 40 %>       </div>

<div>         <%= form.label :email, "E-Mail:" %>         <%= form.text_field :email, :size => 40 %>       </div>

<div>         <%= form.label :tipo_pago, "Pago con:" %>         <%=           form.select :tipo_pago,                        Pedido::TIPOS_PAGO,                       :prompt => "Selecciona método de pago"         %>       </div>

<%= submit_tag "Aceptar pedido", :class => "submit" %>     </fieldset>   <% end %> </div>

Here you will introduce an billing info.

when you finish this form and submit, you will redirect to a page that only can push a button "Pay with PayPal". The form is this:

#views/tienda/checkout.html.erb

<% form_tag 'Digital Wallets, Money Management, and More | PayPal US | PayPal US’ do %>   <%= hidden_field_tag "cmd", "_cart" %>   <%= hidden_field_tag "upload", "1" %>   <%= hidden_field_tag "business", "alr113_1262371878_biz@gmail.com" %>     <%= hidden_field_tag "currency_code", value="EUR" %>   <%= hidden_field_tag "country", value="ES" %>   <%= hidden_field_tag "notify_url", "payment_notifications_url" %>

<%= render(:partial => "paypal_item", :collection => @carrito.items) %>

<%= hidden_field_tag "return", "http://localhost:3000/tienda/finalizado&quot; %>   <%= submit_tag "Comprar en PayPal", :class => "submit" %>   <% end %>

and my tienda_controller

def save_order     @carrito = encontrar_carrito     @pedido = Pedido.new(params[:pedido])     @pedido.anadir_item_lineas_de_carrito(@carrito)    if @pedido.save       #session[:carrito] = nil       redirect_to_paypal("Solo queda un ultimo paso. Realiza el pago con PayPal: un método más seguro para pagos en internet.")     else       render :action => :checkout1     end   end

Only I want that when the user want to checkout don't redirect to two different pages. I want that fills the checkout1 form(Name, address, email...) and when the user click the submit button, my page redirect him directly to paypal page.

It is possible?