typo install problem - what is plug in 'all' ?

Warning: I am a newbie ROR I am trying to install the Typo blog s/w. I ahve extracted the zip file frim RubyForge and am trying to set it up with 'rake'. But I get the following error message:

C:\ROR\rails_apps\typo1>rake (in C:/ROR/rails_apps/typo1) rake aborted! Cannot find the plugin 'all'!

(See full trace by running task with --trace)

Any ideas? Its probaly something really stupid as I am only just getting to grips with this.

The download area also included a gem file - do I need this as well?

Warning: I am a newbie ROR I am trying to install the Typo blog s/w. I ahve extracted the zip file frim RubyForge and am trying to set it up with 'rake'. But I get the following error message:

C:\ROR\rails_apps\typo1>rake (in C:/ROR/rails_apps/typo1) rake aborted! Cannot find the plugin 'all'!

That sounds like it needs a version of rails newer than the one you've got. In environment.rb you can explicitly list the plugins you need loaded (and the order they are loaded in). To make this less tedious rails 2.0 allowed you to do something like config.plugins = [:special_plugin, :all] which means 'load special plugin first then everything else' rather than having to type out all the plugins used. Earlier versions of rails would think you would meant a plugin actually called all.

Fred