Top Senior Level RoR Engineer - Backend

Senior Level RoR Engineer - Backend

My client (located in SOMA) is a leading developer and provider of email marketing applications. This organization of 50 people is growing and has an impressive customer list.

The company is looking for a highly technical senior level software engineer who would enjoy making a difference in this business. If you have the following skills, read on:

·
Ruby on Rails expertise and/or OO Perl with MVC frameworks understanding.

·
Understands Linux system administration, RPM management and GNU utilities.

·
Knows SQL.

·
Thoroughly understands HTTP Protocol.

·
Proven experience with complex server systems that serve high-volume consumer facing sites.

·
Enjoys learning new technology and teaching others the cool stuff.

·
Fun.

If you enjoy working in an agile environment, working with database design for and performance tuning of any new features that you create and love to troubleshoot and diagnose API and other performance issues, let’s talk. The company offers top pay, benefits and a very cool work environment.

Contact

Marta Daglow

Mdaglow@daglowconsulting.com

Independent Web 2.0/Games Recruiter

Kind Regards,

Marta Daglow | Independent Game Recruiter

Daglow Consulting Group | 415.461.5845

mdaglow@daglowconsulting.com

Recruit - Retain - Inspire

Marta Daglow wrote:

Senior Level RoR Engineer - Backend

My client (located in SOMA) is a leading developer and provider of email marketing applications. This organization of 50 people is growing and has an impressive customer list.

This is an international list. What country and area is “SOMA”. I assume SOMA is some local nickname of an area but where is it?

jeremy