Terminal Terminator not found command rails

I install on ubuntu terminal terminator. I want create new project and show error: The program 'rails' can be found in the following packages: * rails * ruby-railties-3.2

In empty terminal no problem.

How solve this problem?

Have you tried re-booting? How have you installed rails? If, in the normal terminal, you type which rails what does it show?

Colin

in normal terminal show Rails 3.2.11

Is that supposed to be a reply to my question? If so go and read the question again more carefully and make sure you reply to all the questions asked (there were three questions). For none of the questions was 3.2.11 a valid reply ( I did not ask which rails you are using, but what is the result of the command "which rails"). Also when replying include the previous post so that we know what you are replying to. Remember this is a mailing list not a forum (though you may be accessing it through a forum like interface). Thanks

Colin

source ~/.bash_profile

sorry. When i add in normal terminal command line: rails new nameproject... All ok, creates a new project. But in Terminator if i want create new project, message - The program 'rails' can be found in the following packages: * rails * ruby-railties-3.2

Yes, i install on ubuntu rails.

sorry. When i add in normal terminal command line: rails new nameproject... All ok, creates a new project. But in Terminator if i want create new project, message - The program 'rails' can be found in the following packages: * rails * ruby-railties-3.2

Yes, i install on ubuntu rails.

You still have not answered the questions I asked, and again you did not quote the previous message so no-one knows what you are saying sorry about. The questions were 1. Have you tried re-booting? 2. How did you install rails (not on what OS, but how did you install rails) 3. What is the result of the command     which rails

Once again please quote this message. Insert your replies after each of the questions above, then you will not forget any.

Colin