Startup Weekend: We are looking for developers and designers!

Lifestyle, Health & Wellness

Startup Weekend San Francisco

August 1-3, 2014

901 Mission St, Suite 105, San Francisco, CA 94103

Hello,

My name is Kate Cheung and I’m contacting you on behalf of Startup Weekend San Francisco. The team and I are launching a **Lifestyle, Health & Wellness Startup Weekend **on 1-3 August, at ImpactHub, San Francisco, and we are happy to invite you to join this exciting event.

Startup Weekend is an event that takes place every week throughout the world, it is a non-profit, community-building event that brings together entrepreneurs of different backgrounds, including software developers, marketers, designers, and other enthusiasts. They gather to pitch ideas, form teams and start companies in as little as 54 hours.

But if you don’t have time or aren’t interested in participating in this event,**I’d greatly appreciate your help in spreading the word about. **A simple blog post or e-mail from you could go a really long way to drum up more anticipation and participation. I know your time is valuable, so if you’re up for it, any help you can provide would be much appreciated. As a token of our appreciation we would like to offer Startup Weekend participants a 20% discount. Use promo code **IMPACT20 ** to receive your discount. Register here.

I look forward to hearing from you! And feel free to contact me if you have any question :slight_smile:

Best,

Kate Cheung

San Francisco SW team