sqlite3 installation problem

After installing sqlite3 using command line I face this problem in application environment;

RuntimeError in Rails/infoController#properties

unknown error RAILS_ROOT: C:/Users/User/project_home Application Trace | Framework Trace | Full Trace This error occurred while loading the following files:    sqlite3/driver/dl/driver    sqlite3/driver/dl/api

Anyone here has managed this?

Robert Jefferson wrote:

After installing sqlite3 using command line I face this problem in application environment;

RuntimeError in Rails/infoController#properties

unknown error RAILS_ROOT: C:/Users/User/project_home Application Trace | Framework Trace | Full Trace This error occurred while loading the following files:    sqlite3/driver/dl/driver    sqlite3/driver/dl/api

Anyone here has managed this?

Hi Robert,

I am also getting the same problem when I try to access the applicaton URL. Did you find a solution to your problem. If yes can you please let me know the same.

Regards, Jyo

Thanks Rob. I installed the gems but did not update the dll file. I did that and it worked fine :).

Thanks for your help. Now I have a new problem: When I try to run the following program I get a segmentation fault: require 'rubygems' require 'json' require 'net/http' def testrsv()    base_url = "http://10.221.112.10:8080/reserve-online/reservations?status=emailed&format=json"    url = "#{base_url}"    resp = Net::HTTP.get_response(URI.parse(base_url))    data = resp.body    # data structure - a hash    result = JSON.parse(data)    # if the hash has 'Error' as a key, we raise an error    result['reservations']['reservation'].each { |result|    print "#{result['ean']} => #{result['status']}\n"    }

end

C:/Users/SudJyo/AppData/Local/Temp/rb276D.tmp:21: [BUG] Segmentation fault ruby 1.8.6 (2007-09-24) [i386-mswin32]

This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way. Please contact the application's support team for more information.

Can you help me finding the cause of this issue?

Thanks, Jyo

Have you installed the rubygems? I'm not sure of your problems, I didn't encounter those.

If I were you, I'd try updating the rubygems. Sorry that's so far I can think of at the moment.

Robert Jefferson wrote:

Have you installed the rubygems? I'm not sure of your problems, I didn't encounter those.

If I were you, I'd try updating the rubygems. Sorry that's so far I can think of at the moment.

Thanks Rob.

Jyo Ni wrote:

Robert Jefferson wrote:

Thanks Rob.

No problem at all, wish I could help more. Anyway my advice is try to tackle one-by-one. You'd solve all, don't worry. :slight_smile:

Good Luck and remember to have fun along rubying...

:slight_smile: