Some, but not all, routes not available

I'm encountering a strange issue w/routing. I have the following routes:   namespace :consumer do     resources :businesses, :only => :show do       resources :events, :only => :show     end   end

And I'm using a presenter object, so I have to manually include the routes as such:   include Rails.application.routes.url_helpers

now I'm able to access consumer_business_path(some_business)   but I can't use consumer_business_event_path(some_event).

I get the following error:   ActionController::RoutingError Exception: No route matches {:controller=>"consumer/events", :business_id=><SOME

, :action=>"show"}

What gives?

I’m encountering a strange issue w/routing. I have the following routes: namespace :consumer do resources :businesses, :only => :show do resources :events, :only => :show end end

And I’m using a presenter object, so I have to manually include the routes as such: include Rails.application.routes.url_helpers

now I’m able to access consumer_business_path(some_business) but I can’t use consumer_business_event_path(some_event).

I get the following error: ActionController::RoutingError Exception: No route matches {:controller=>“consumer/events”, :business_id=><SOME

, :action=>“show”}

What gives?

It’s expecting you to supply the business and the event. Since you’ve only supplied the event, it doesn’t know what to do

Fred