Shebang Warning in Locomotive

I've been working with Locomotive (2.0.8) for quite some time without any problems.

Today I tried to create a new project and I got the following error:

I'm also experiencing the same problem... does anyone out there no what it is?

I got it working with seymore cms though now I'm encountering further problems with errors in the code itself. I trying to figure out how to install geego cms now just to play with.

one thing to try is to go into your locomotive terminal and type: ruby script/console when i was mucking around with 'seymore' it was helpful in that it pointed out i had to update my gems etc.

when the console is working the screen should look like this:

at which point you can type 'exit'

another thing i did was go into the file structure and manually add the locomotive.yml in 'config' folder. you have to edit the locomotive.yml itself manually to suit the project i.e. ports and stuff. check out the file from a site that works on locomotive.

hope you get it working

- Phil

Philza,

Thanks for your reaction.

The solutions you give to try are not working for me because I cannot enter the terminal from within Locomotive in a new project, because when I try to create a new project I got the Shebang Warning and there is no project created (the maps that Locomotive normally creates, aren't there). So, I also am not able to adjust something manually in the config folder.

I am thinking that I get the Shebang Warning because I upgraded my rails version some time ago. There might be a conflict between my Locomotive version and my new Rails version...