Settings for CDN, GZip, Header Expires for BEtter Yslow

Hi

On my website i m getting B Grade with 87 points. Now i want to make it A and there is a scope to do that.

I have added Google Analytics code which is y my gzip component and header expire grade goes to B from A. I need to use Google Analytics so cant i set header expires and gzip that?

Another thing is that CDN is not something for a small website. So isnt there a way out where we can set CDN as our domain itself. So that we get a better grade?

Let me know if there is a way out.

Thanks

For a CDN I recommend Amazon Cloudfront. Super simple to setup and use.

OH just noticed. In this forum itself they have added analytics code still they r getting A grade.

How they have done it? They are using litespeed server and i m using nginx thats the only diff.

Ankit Parekh wrote:

OH just noticed. In this forum itself they have added analytics code still they r getting A grade.

How they have done it? They are using litespeed server and i m using nginx thats the only diff.

no one out there to help me out? Can ne one know how this site i.e ruby-forum.com manages to get Yslow grade A inspite the fact that it uses google analytics code in the site?

since when i add the code it reduces the Header Expires and Gzip component grade to B from A

thanks