Sessions+draggable element

Hi

I am doing draggable element with sessions. But sessions are new to me. I have a draggable_element which should be dragged to the cart. I have defined action add for receving element. How I can delivery variable or text to the receving element

So my view goes :

<div id="drag_params">   <p id="param1" class="params" alt="nosc">TEST DRAGGABLE</p>   <%= draggable_element "param1", :revert => true%> </div>

<div id="cart" class="cart" style="border:3px solid black; width: 200px; height:200px;">   <%= render :partial => "cart"%>   </div>   <div id="indicator" style="display:none;">     Params are updating...   </div> </div>

<%= drop_receiving_element "cart",   :update => "drop_params",   :url => {:action => "add"},   :accept => "params",   :hoverclass => "cart-active",   :loading => "Element.show('indicator')",   :complete => "Element.hide('indicator')"%>

Contoroller goes :

In controller I have no idea what I should do. I have done few sessions with php, but not with rails.

def index     session[:pipe] ||= {}

end def add

render :partial => "cart" end

Partial cart goes: <% session[:pipe].each do [param]%>   <div id="drop_params">

</div> <% end %>

I priciate for your help

drop_receiving (like most other js helpers of that type) has a option :with, which allows to add additional information to the call

:with - A JavaScript expression specifying the parameters for the XMLHttpRequest. Any expressions should return a valid URL query string.

In the controller you just store the information you received You can do that in the session (which basically is just a hash) or in a db table.

I didn't get it work. Can you give me a sample for function :with, how I can store information.