Senior Ruby on Rails Developer for IT Glue

Hello All,

As the Corporate Recruiter with IT Glue, I welcome interested, experienced development professionals to consider an opportunity with a very well-funded start up in Vancouver, BC.

Details regarding the opportunity are illustrated via our Careers page. This is a full-time, permanent role with a team poised for growth within an organization ramping up aggressively but conscientiously.

I’m highly impressed with our founder, Chris Day; check out the profile of this 2013 Top 40-under-40 recipient. We’re a flat organization attracting the right type of people: those with a sense of urgency balanced with humanity. That is, work is not to be robotic or create robots out of us. Being responsible for HR and Recruitment, I’m committed to revolutionizing recruitment; this means, my mandate is to attract and retain top-talent where they want to be.

Please review the role and apply directly onsite. If you have any questions, feel free to connect with me via LinkedIn as well. There’s more to a role than money alone but, damn, what we’re offering is awesome!

Regards,

Semira