Ruby on Rails based Applications Development Methodology by HiddenBrains.com

albertsmith007 wrote:

Hidden Brains is now offering Ruby on Rails based development, programming, maintenance and customization for your website.

Hiddenbrains.com is continuously receiving admiration of its clients for its approach of adopting new technologies as company has started providing services on Ruby on Rails based Applications Development recently. Company is having great expertise in the field of web application development for the past many years. Our team of expert professionals of the Ruby on Rails is equipped to serve its global clientele.

What is Ruby on Rails?   

Hmm you've got me there, I'm subscribed to the list and use a programming framework I know absolutely nothing about.

By using architecture of Model-View-Controller (MVC) Ruby on Rails provides developer friendly technology to develop the web applications. It is an open source framework that provides cost effective techniques for the development of common websites as well as Ruby on Rails is having various flexible properties that help developers to make it compatible with other technologies.

Most supportive characteristics of Ruby on Rails

• Having great architecture of Model-View-Controller (MVC) that performs various supportive activities to make the application more flexible such as it separate the applications into various layers or divide the application into certain levels for the better management.

• It helps the developers to complete application development work quicker as compare to other languages. It use save time as its coding much easier and short.

• Ruby on Rails is having active developing community that helps the world wide developers for better use of this technology. Flexible features of the technology are the main advantage for application development work such as “component re usability feature”.   

I'm really glad you provided this information about the community.....because the community itself had no idea we existed.

• Ruby on Rails is easily compatible with other technologies for more productive results in the field of application development. As AJAX technology is based on Java and XML and it is easily compatible with Ruby on Rails.

Hiddenbrains.com in web development with Ruby on Rails

Hiddenbrains.com is offshore Web Development Company having great expertise in application development for the past many years introducing the “Web development with Ruby on Rails”. Company is able to develop productive Ruby on Rails applications as per the demands of the clients as well as company provides “Ruby on Rails hire services” to meet the requirements for web development. Visit our website for more information Ruby on Rails Development Company, ROR Development Services.   

Maybe this email could have been better thought out considering the destination, writing several paragraphs about what RoR is just a teeny bit pointless to this list.

Just my $0.02

Matt

As AJAX technology is based on Java and XML and it is easily compatible with Ruby on Rails.

*JAVA* and xml? wtf is this paragraph about saying RoR is compatible with AJAX? ;D

As AJAX technology is based on Java and XML and it is easily compatible with Ruby on Rails.     

*JAVA* and xml? wtf is this paragraph about saying RoR is compatible with AJAX? ;D

Perhaps they are suggesting they would have beautiful children?

RobL