Immediate opportunity, fantastic experience overseas for RoR developer with leader ambition.
Safecoms is looking for a RoR developer to handle customer projects and also run the support for the Management suite of tools Peppercan.
The position is permanent in Bangkok, Visa and Work Permit supplied by the company.
We are looking for a young, ambitious and talented developer that would train Thai and Myanmar staff and has the stamina and skills to organise projects, follow up with customers, drive the development of new modules.
The position is open immediately, it is a fantastic opportunity for a young programmer who is tempted by an experience overseas and will provide plenty of development on a personal and professional level.
This is not an expat position with full expat benefits, it is a challenge for an ambitious young developper who feels he has what it takes to take over interesting projects and grow into a Manager position. It is a seriously rewarding experience with good local benefits and a friendly working environment.
While growing as a Lead Developer at SafeComs you will be responsible for designing, implementing and enhancing our software solutions.
In this role you will interact directly with our clients to understand their requests and achieve their business objectives by providing high quality solutions based on cutting edge technology.
You will apply a critical mindset and a problem solving attitude in order to fulfill customer needs.
You have programming experience in one or more object oriented languages, familiar with MVC and will show excellent communication skills. The language we use is RoR
- Designing, implementing and enhancing software projects.
- Differentiate bug fixes from changes.
- Act as a liaison between users and software development.
- Recognise end-users’ need for additional products and services
- Successfully complete software projects on time schedule.
**Minimum qualifications: **
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science (Master degree preferred).
- Logical mindset and willingness to learn.
- A desire to be efficient and to think differently.
- Experience in Ruby on Rails
- Experience in Mysql Database
- Knowledge on Apache configuration
Strong advantage would be
- 3 years of experience in one object programming Language (Personal project included)
- SQL Database knowledge
- Unix System administration basic knowledge
- Ability to prioritize and balance multiple tasks
- Ability to interact effectively with customers
- Be part of an energetic team that is positive and happy to work together.
- Great career path opportunities!
- Learn how to interface with the multinational sector in Thailand.
- Remuneration (salary + year-end bonus package) commensurate with experience and ability will be offered to the successful candidates in all positions.
- Health insurance, life insurance
- We will create an individual development plan with you to continuously improve your technical and soft skills in an open and multicultural environment.
**Apply to: email@example.com **
with your full resume, salary expectations and a description of your motivations and why you are interested in living overseas.