Recommendations for Hosted CI servers supporting RoR with private repos?

Any recommendations for hosted CI servers which support Rails and also private repos? I looked at Codeship.io but it costs $50 a month. I just need around 500 builds a month for a single repo

Thanks,

Ganesh

try semaphoreapp.com. i don’t use it personally, but I’ve run into a couple of organizations that use it for Ruby on Rails.

Hi

You should totally try CircleCI. Its only $19/m and gives you unlimited builds. But basic plan supports no parallel builds though.

Has nice support for Continuous Deployment and has loads of Integrations <3.

have a look.

You can try www.shippable.com - it is free for unlimited builds for all public repos and up to 5 private repos. You only need to pay for added concurrency - which you don't need probably.

Full disclosure - I contract with the company but I also use the free account and it is simple to setup and really fast builds.

Travis CI is also a good free solution

You can try www.shippable.com - it is free for unlimited builds for all public repos and up to 5 private repos. You only need to pay for added concurrency - which you don't need probably.

​Thanks, this seems great!

​​

I used CircleCi with my private github repo and heroku. I was impressed. Set up parallel tests and git-flow publishing to staging and production servers on success. Their support was good for this use case. –John