Re Ticketing/Issue system

Hej
We are in need of a ticketing/issue handling system to hande multiple
customers.

I downloaded SimpleTIckets but it does not seem to be complete.

I wonder if anyone knows of any other open source project with this
focus. (Simple, not too advanced),

I haven't used it, but redmine looks interesting... it has a lot of extra project stuff built in, but it all looked fairly simple (at least the screenshots :slight_smile: Also has svn browsing too...

Philip Hallstrom wrote:

Hej
We are in need of a ticketing/issue handling system to hande multiple
customers.

I downloaded SimpleTIckets but it does not seem to be complete.

I wonder if anyone knows of any other open source project with this
focus. (Simple, not too advanced),

I haven't used it, but redmine looks interesting... it has a lot of extra project stuff built in, but it all looked fairly simple (at least the screenshots :slight_smile: Also has svn browsing too...

There's also Collaboa and Retrospectiva which is fork of Collaboa but like an earlier poster I use Trac too.

Michael Wang wrote:

There's also Collaboa and Retrospectiva which is fork of Collaboa but like an earlier poster I use Trac too.

Replying to my own post I just ran across another Rails issue tracking system called Devalot:

http://software.pmade.com/devalot

and here are the links to the other two for the lazy:

http://collaboa.org/
http://retrospectiva.org/

Michael Wang wrote:

Philip Hallstrom wrote:
  

Hej
We are in need of a ticketing/issue handling system to hande multiple
customers.

I downloaded SimpleTIckets but it does not seem to be complete.

I wonder if anyone knows of any other open source project with this
focus. (Simple, not too advanced),
      

I haven't used it, but redmine looks interesting... it has a lot of extra project stuff built in, but it all looked fairly simple (at least the screenshots :slight_smile: Also has svn browsing too...
    
There's also Collaboa and Retrospectiva which is fork of Collaboa but like an earlier poster I use Trac too.

If I'm not wrong, Retrospectiva doesn't interface with Subversion on Windows since there are no Ruby bindings for Subversion on Windows. If you're using Windows, trac may be a better option.

Cheers
Mohit.