I have discovered some odd behavior while trying to get an application
to work under fcgid..
as I have also discovered this problem happening under plain old cgi,
but not under script/server or mongrel, I thought that it might be a
problem in dispatch ...
When trying to create a new record using a resource via a normal
scaffold, it works under script/server but when I try it under apache/
fcgi or apache/cgi I get the index page..
the apache log records a post to the index, followed immediately by a
get, the rails development log, only records the get call to the
scaffold resource index.
About your application's environment
Ruby version 1.8.6 (i586-linux)
RubyGems version 1.0.1
Rails version 2.0.2
Active Record version 2.0.2
Action Pack version 2.0.2
Active Resource version 2.0.2
Action Mailer version 2.0.2
Active Support version 2.0.2
Application root /home/rob/fcgidtest
Database adapter sqlite3
Database schema version 1