Rails 3 and Facebook share

Hello everyone, in my app I want to have the “Share” Facebook thing in the items with pre-defined messages, so the user clicks in “Share” and gets redirected to the Allow/Deny page and after allow the pre-defined message is automatically posted in the user’s facebook wall. What’s the best gem for my problem(I am sure there is one :p)?

P.S: The user can not rewrite the message.

Thanks!

Hello everyone, in my app I want to have the "Share" Facebook thing in the items with pre-defined messages, so the user clicks in "Share" and gets redirected to the Allow/Deny page and after allow the pre-defined message is automatically posted in the user's facebook wall. What's the best gem for my problem(I am sure there is one :p)?

P.S: The user can not rewrite the message.

It's been awhile since I had to deal with this, but my memory is that with a 'share' you can not prevent the user from over writing the message. If you do a 'wall post' (which requires they give you the a-okay and all that) you can send a specific message they can't change, but you still can't stop them from writing something else as well.

Unless you go to the next level of getting "don't require my approval to wall post" in which case you probably could.

The facebooker gem used to be the one that handled all of this. It probably still is, I just haven't used it in awhile.

-philip

Thanks but this gem seems out-of-date and I have to develop the app in Rails 3. Any more tips?