problems with tag_helper

I recently upgraded from Rails Edge 7440 to the latest version 7618.

My view examples started failing with the following errors:

wrong number of arguments (2 for 1) On line #73 of app/views/photos/show.html.erb

70:     71: <div class="photo_preview">     72:     73: <%= image_tag( @photo.thumb, :alt => @photo.title, :title => @photo.title, :class => 'thumb') %>     74: </div>     75:     76:

vendor/rails/actionpack/lib/action_view/helpers/tag_helper.rb: 40:in `tag_options'     vendor/rails/actionpack/lib/action_view/helpers/tag_helper.rb: 40:in `tag'     vendor/rails/actionpack/lib/action_view/helpers/ asset_tag_helper.rb:367:in `image_tag'

Another example:

wrong number of arguments (2 for 1) On line #8 of app/views/photos/_gallery.html.erb

7: <div id='photo_<%= photo.id %>' class='photo_from_row'>     8: <%= link_to(image_tag(photo.thumb, :alt => h(photo.title), :title => h("show #{photo.title}") ), photo) %>     9: </div>

vendor/rails/actionpack/lib/action_view/helpers/tag_helper.rb: 40:in `tag_options'     vendor/rails/actionpack/lib/action_view/helpers/tag_helper.rb: 40:in `tag'     vendor/rails/actionpack/lib/action_view/helpers/ asset_tag_helper.rb:367:in `image_tag'

and

wrong number of arguments (2 for 1) On line #43 of app/views/photos/show.html.erb

43: <% remote_form_for(:tag, :url => add_tag_photo_tags_path(@photo), :method => :put, :complete => "Field.clear('tag-name')") do |f| %>     44: <%= f.text_field :name, :id => 'tag-name' %>

vendor/rails/actionpack/lib/action_view/helpers/tag_helper.rb: 40:in `tag_options'     vendor/rails/actionpack/lib/action_view/helpers/tag_helper.rb: 40:in `tag'     vendor/rails/actionpack/lib/action_view/helpers/form_tag_helper.rb: 413:in `form_tag_html'     vendor/rails/actionpack/lib/action_view/helpers/form_tag_helper.rb: 41:in `form_tag'     vendor/rails/actionpack/lib/action_view/helpers/ prototype_helper.rb:187:in `form_remote_tag'     vendor/rails/actionpack/lib/action_view/helpers/ prototype_helper.rb:242:in `remote_form_for'

Any idea what's going on?

Thanks,

-Matt

I recently added a second argument to tag_options that disables attribute escaping: http://dev.rubyonrails.org/changeset/7608

Do you have a plugin wrapping that method?

jeremy

Jeremy,

I just upgraded to today's version of Edge and all my tests passed this time. Since my last email I got ride of the UJS plugin and switched to Low Pro. My guess is that UJS was wrapping tag_options to make things unobtrusive.

Thanks for your help.

-Matt