problem with inheritance mysql jabber server database

rake db:migrate (in /var/www/jabber.myserver/jabber) rake aborted! Mysql::Error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '-items' at line 1: SHOW FIELDS FROM disco-items

(See full trace by running task with --trace)

this is the first time I encountra something like this.. this DB is using mysql5 but it was build wehn mysql4 and is been running fine with jabber for years, I just decided to do a RoR front end for users to create IM accounts.

Please help.

rek2 escribió:

rake db:migrate (in /var/www/jabber.myserver/jabber) rake aborted! Mysql::Error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '-items' at line 1: SHOW FIELDS FROM disco-items

(See full trace by running task with --trace)

this is the first time I encountra something like this.. this DB is using mysql5 but it was build wehn mysql4 and is been running fine with jabber for years, I just decided to do a RoR front end for users to create IM accounts.

Please help.

I still have not found anyplace were I get this SQL error under RoR... any idea were to look? I am not sure if this error is related to a non valid Rails DB scheme or a sql error.. is confusing ...