problem releated to Ruby activerecord

Hello friends

I have written a class in ruby which creates database table in mysql. I have given an option of overwriting the database table if it already exists. when i run the code it creates the table in the database for the first time but when i try to overwrite the table by running the code again it gives me an error

C:\ruby\Crystallizer1>ruby murrayTest.rb created table audit_trail_entries created Ruby class for AuditTrailEntry

c:/Program Files/ruby/lib/ruby/1.8/mysql.rb:1032:in `sync=': closed stream (IOEr ror)         from c:/Program Files/ruby/lib/ruby/1.8/mysql.rb:1032:in `write'         from c:/Program Files/ruby/lib/ruby/1.8/mysql.rb:1092:in `finalizer'         from ./nxw-persistency-0.2/nxw-persistency-0.2.rb:22:in `call'         from ./nxw-persistency-0.2/nxw-persistency-0.2.rb:22         from c:/Program Files/ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/ activesupport-1.4.1/li b/active_support/dependencies.rb:488:in `load'         from c:/Program Files/ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/ activesupport-1.4.1/li b/active_support/dependencies.rb:488:in `load'         from c:/Program Files/ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/ activesupport-1.4.1/li b/active_support/dependencies.rb:342:in `new_constants_in'         from c:/Program Files/ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/ activesupport-1.4.1/li b/active_support/dependencies.rb:488:in `load'         from ./persistencyDSL.rb:75:in `domain_object_class'         from murrayTest.rb:32

I will appriciate your help Thank you