Problem in rendering :partial with auto_complete_field

I wrote some codes to generate a input field with auto complete
functionality, these codes work well in a regular form, the codes are:

Mc Ieong wrote:

I wrote some codes to generate a input field with auto complete
functionality, these codes work well in a regular form, the codes are:

What about showing us the not working code? In particular the partial
and the

render :partial => ???, collection => ...

Regards, T.

T. N. T. wrote:

Mc Ieong wrote:

I wrote some codes to generate a input field with auto complete
functionality, these codes work well in a regular form, the codes are:

What about showing us the not working code? In particular the partial
and the

render :partial => ???, collection => ...

Regards, T.

index.html.erb:

Mc Ieong wrote:

Anyone has success experience on rendering partial with auto_complete
insided ??

Mc Ieong wrote:

Anyone has success experience on rendering partial with auto_complete
insided ??

Mc Ieong wrote:

Mc Ieong wrote:

Anyone has success experience on rendering partial with auto_complete
insided ??

Are you using Ruby 1.9.1?
I have the same problem when using 1.9.1 but not with 1.8.6 which works
as it is supposed to.