possible to pass two view id's to controller?

Vitalis wrote in post #1110889:

<%= link_to "#{user.email} accept", controller: "/enrollments", action: "accept", method: "post", id: user.id, id: @prog %>/

I understand that accept method is lack of @prog to find right column in Enrollment table, but I don't undestand how do I pass this id?

<%= link_to "#{user.email} accept", controller: "/enrollments",   action: "accept", method: "post", id: user.id, prog_id: @prog.id %>

before_filter :load_prog

def create   Enrollment.create(user_id: current_user.id, prog_id: @prog.id, status: "pending")   redirect_to @prog, notice: "Programme is added" end

def accept   @enrollment.status = "accepted"   @enrollment.save!   redirect_to progs_path, notice: "added" end

private def load_prog   @prog = Prog.find(params[:prog_id]) end

If you decide to use a before_filter as shown here make sure you pass the Prog ID as "prog_id" for all actions.

P.S. It is generally considered good practice to avoid abbreviations in domain objects. What is a "Prog"? Could be Program, could be Progression, etc. If you mean "Program" then use "Program" as your class name and variable references. There are exceptions to every rule, such as Proc objects and abbreviations that are very well understood by everyone. it's still good practice to avoid them whenever there is a possibility of ambiguity.