Position for Senior Web Developer - 204846

Hello, Highly respected organization is looking for a Senior Web Developer in DC area. Please see details below for the position description. If you feel that you are a good match to the requirements and are interested, please contact me directly as soon as possible with your latest resume in word format. If you are not a match for this position, but know someone who may be, referral fees will be paid for any qualifying references.

The req is as follows: - Senior Web Developer - Job Description The resource will be working in Strategy and Special Operations group. The resource will we working in fast paced environment to develop web applications such as executive/public dashboards including optimizing/ enhancing project management of data center move to UCC, business process automation applications and new features for DC Intranet. Required Skills -12 Years Knowledge of web architecture/development for the web -6 Years HTML, CSS, JavaScript, and AJAX -4 Years Ruby on Rails, Python development experience -4 Years Experience with Open Source Development Let me know if any additional info is required Please contact me at jobs@incapsulate.com, if you are interested.

Regards, Darren