paginator within a paginator

Hello,

Within an action called "view" that is associated with a view of product listings, I render a product partial based on a product object that that looks like this:

@product_pages, @products = paginate(:products, :conditions => ["search_term_id = ?", search_term_id], :per_page => 10)

My products table has_many features. I would like to call a "features" partial, with a paginated list of features within my products partial, but I cannot figure out how to do that. Because if I have a @features object within my "view" action, I cannot figure out how to get just the features that are related to a given product.

So, I'm iterating through my @products object in my view:

<% for p in @products %> <%= p.title %> <%= render :partial => "features" %> <% end %>

But if I define an object @features in my view action, that object must have all features for all products. Because I hit that view action, and I have to instantiate that @features object with what i've got -- before I iterate through @products. And, I don't want to go back and do a separate database query for each product -- at least I don't think I do.

Help appreciated.

Charlie