paginate_find affects subsequent find_by_name

Hi
I am trying to add pagination to my noddy blog.

I installed the paginate_find plugin (manually because I had (firewall?)
problems). It was a straight copy into vendor as far as I can see.

Anyway when I add :page to my index find it magically affects a follow-up
find_by_name so that the find_by_name returns nil.

@posts = Post.find(:all,
  :page => {:size => 10, :current => params[:page]}, # new :page line
  :include=>:tags,
  :conditions => [conditions.join(' AND '),
    params],:order => 'posts.datetime desc')
  
@posts.each do |post|
   post.text.gsub!( /\[embed,.+?\]/ ) do |s|
   m=s.split(/,|\[|\]/)

   if not m.nil?
      pic = Picture.find_by_name(m[2]) # finds no records when :page added above
      ...
   end
end

I have tried replacing find_by_name with a generic find using a name parameter.
Did not help

This looks like a bug in paginate_find at the moment.

Peter

actionmailer (2.0.1, 1.3.5)
actionpack (2.0.1, 1.13.5)
actionwebservice (1.2.5)
activerecord (2.0.1, 1.15.5)
activeresource (2.0.1)
activesupport (2.0.1, 1.4.4)
acts_as_ferret (0.4.3)
ferret (0.11.5)
fxri (0.3.6)
fxruby (1.6.12)
hpricot (0.6)
log4r (1.0.5)
rails (1.2.5)
rake (0.7.3, 0.5.4)
rcov (0.8.1.2.0)
RMagick-win32 (1.7.0)
rubygems-update (0.9.5)
sources (0.0.1)
win32-api (1.0.0)
win32-clipboard (0.4.3)
win32-dir (0.3.2)
win32-eventlog (0.4.6)
win32-file (0.5.4)
win32-file-stat (1.2.5)
win32-process (0.5.3)
win32-sapi (0.1.4)
win32-sound (0.4.1)
windows-api (0.2.0)
windows-pr (0.7.1)