OSV ON ROR

Hello everyone, I do the work on OSV on ROR on ubuntu 12.04. 12.04 is compatable for this or not. I faced many problems related to this work i cannot run OSV on local host. please help me. thankx in advance.

What’s OSV ?

Fred

Hello everyone, I do the work on OSV on ROR on ubuntu 12.04. 12.04 is compatable for this or not. I faced many problems related to this work i cannot run OSV on local host. please help me. thankx in advance.

What’s OSV ?

OSV is OpenStreetView.

Rajandeep,

You need to be more specific about what problems you’re facing. And is the problem related to rails or OpenStreetView.

Which just goes to show how important it is to be clear when you are asking asking a question. I assumed you meant OSv http://osv.io/

However, now the question is even less clear, what do you mean by 'cannot run OSV on local host'. I did not know one could run OpenStreetView locally, and what has that got to do with Rails?

Colin

Rajandeep,

You need to be more specific about what problems you’re facing. And is the problem related to rails or OpenStreetView.

I faced many problems related to this. the problem is related to rails gem. you also see my blog rajanbajwa50@wordpress.com search OSV on ROR. you will clear the all concepts. thankyou

Which just goes to show how important it is to be clear when you are

asking asking a question. I assumed you meant OSv http://osv.io/

NO, sorry for that i cannot explain this.

However, now the question is even less clear, what do you mean by

‘cannot run OSV on local host’. I did not know one could run

OpenStreetView locally, and what has that got to do with Rails?

OSV is openstreetview.

rajan@rajan-pc:~$ cd OSV/OpenStreetView/ rajan@rajan-pc:~/OSV/OpenStreetView$ rake DEPRECATION WARNING: Rake tasks in vendor/plugins/restful_authentication/tasks are deprecated. Use lib/tasks instead. (called from /usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/rails-2.3.18/lib/tasks/rails.rb:10) rake aborted! SyntaxError: compile error /home/rajan/OSV/OpenStreetView/config/environments/development.rb:20:

Post the contents of development.rb here.

Colin