Opportunity to work on RoR project

Hey, if anyone is interested in working on a great RoR project (description below) please send me an email at kyle@expanxion.net with your resume attached in Word doc. format, and/or call me at 650-261-0211 so I can tell you more about the company. Thanks.

Ruby on Rails Developer Location: San Jose, California

This company is a leading web development firm in San Jose. We've been around for 26 years (originally a technical writing company, strictly web for last 10 years). This is your chance to join a small, family- focused company with a passion for building creative and innovative web solutions for our clients.

"Must haves" in order of importance: Passion for creating innovative web applications, dedication to internal & client satisfaction, ability to multitask & self-manage your time, strict adherence to cross-browser & cross-platform compatibility, strong overall web development knowledge, great attention to detail with ability to successfully QA own work, Ruby on Rails (intermediate to advanced), CSS (advanced, table-less layouts - if your portfolio doesn't feature table-less layouts sites, this job is not for you), MySQL (intermediate to advanced), Accessibility & W3C standards, AJAX & JavaScript (intermediate to advanced), PHP, RSS, Usability and User Experience knowledge