I was very excited when i find out Ocra, that was exactly what i needed!
but... unfortunately i can't make my executable work.
I create everything without any errors
- i make my rails app
- i create a file init.rb that makes "load script/server"
- i create a single rb file with tar2rubyscript foldername
- i run ocra --console filename.rb
- i add this line at the top of filaname.rb: "exit if
Object.const_defined?(:Ocra)". (without this, after he launchs the
server, how can i make create the executable? if i stop the server it
does not create it!)
- filename-exe -> "missing the rails 2.3.5 gem...."
obviously i have this version of rails!
(but shouldn't it be a standalone executable? he should have all the
thank you for your attention