NoMethodError: undefined method `request='

Hello, I'm following along on the Railsspace Tutorial and I keep getting this one error. Any help would be appreciated. Sorry if this isn't enough information. What else would help?

Thanks a million.

dhcp128036168070:rails_space Hans$ ruby test/unit/user_test.rb --trace invalid option: --trace Test::Unit automatic runner. Usage: test/unit/user_test.rb [options] [-- untouched arguments]

-r, --runner=RUNNER Use the given RUNNER.                                      (c[onsole], f[ox], g[tk], g[tk]2, t[k])     -n, --name=NAME Runs tests matching NAME.                                      (patterns may be used).     -t, --testcase=TESTCASE Runs tests in TestCases matching TESTCASE.                                      (patterns may be used).     -I, --load-path=DIR[:DIR...] Appends directory list to $LOAD_PATH.     -v, --verbose=[LEVEL] Set the output level (default is verbose).                                      (s[ilent], p[rogress], n[ormal], v [erbose])         -- Stop processing options so that the                                      remaining options will be passed to the                                      test.     -h, --help Display this help.

Deprecated options:         --console Console runner (use --runner).         --gtk GTK runner (use --runner).         --fox Fox runner (use --runner).

dhcp128036168070:rails_space Hans$

Hans wrote:

Hello, I'm following along on the Railsspace Tutorial

[...]

Unless it's been updated, my understanding is that RailsSpace was written for an old version of Rails. The current version is 2.3.4; you might want to find a more recent tutorial.

Best,