New page in Export Word (.doc)

Hello Everyone, I have nearly 13 reports in my application, the user can select whichever report(s) he wants to view/export to DOC file.

So whenever the user selects more than 1 report, I am supposed to give a page-break. I have solved this issue in View report (html file) with this CSS style => "style='page-break-before:always;'".

But I am unable to do the same while Exporting it to a word document. Here is the method which I am using,

def export_report     date_value = Date.today     filename = "report_"+date_value.to_s+".doc"     headers['Pragma'] = "public"     headers["Content-type"] = "application/msword"     headers['Cache-Control'] = "no-cache, must-revalidate, post-check=0, pre-check=0"     headers['Content-Disposition'] = "attachment; filename=\"#{filename}\""     headers['Expires'] = "0"     report_content = Report.generate_report_content()     render :text => report_content     return false   end

Could anyone please help me to solve this issue?

Thanks in advance, Vasanth

By the way, is there any GEM available for doing Export to Word document just like PDF::Writer?