.Net Developer Job Opening - Valencia, CA

Dude - really? .net developer on a Rails list? Those of us that have a C# background are checking out the appropriate lists as well. Don’t spam us with job opportunities that have nothing to do with the technology involved. If you googled .net meetups you’d find the right lists.

Best Wishes,

Peter

Dude - really? .net developer on a Rails list? Those of us that have a C# background are checking out the appropriate lists as well. Don’t spam us with job opportunities that have nothing to do with the technology involved. If you googled .net meetups you’d find the right lists.

Best Wishes,

Peter

Hi

This is Vignesh with Makro Technologies, Inc.

We have been in business for over 10 years and we are one of the Fast 500 National IT staffing and Solution firms in USA. Our clients include country’s top-notch IT, Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Financial, Telecom,Government and other industries.

Staying current with technology, finding great consultants and exceeding our clients’ expectations are our primary objectives.

Thanks for your time and attention to this e-mail. Please let me know if you have any candidates available, please find the Job description as mentioned below.

Title : .Net Developer Location : Valencia, CA Duration :6 Months

Responsibilities:

• Work closely with business representatives and other team members to understand business requirements that drive the analysis, design and development of quality technical solutions that align with business and IT strategies and comply with corporate and regulatory standards • Direct and participate in the full software development lifecycle • Make recommendations towards the development of new systems or reuse of existing systems • Work on medium to large, varied and complex projects that require skill in multiple technical environments and knowledge in various business areas • Work on multiple simultaneous projects as a project team member and/or as a project lead • Coach and/or mentor more junior technical staff Required Skills

• Bachelor degree in Computer Science or a related area • 7+ years of programming/systems analysis experience • Waterfall SDLC experience

OMG I will stick my hand in a blender before I would work anywhere doing waterfall

Wow it is really amazing how many recruiters come to this list just to show off how grossly incompetent they are. Well we can add Vignesh Renikunt and Makro Technologies to the list of recruiters who haven't got a clue and just spam vacancies to all corners of the web without making any effort to see if the recipients would be suitable candidates. This is the senior talent acquisition (yes this is how you spell 'acquisition', not 'Acquisation'. Vignesh do you know what a spelling checker is?).

Oh yes, this will also appear in Google searches for Vignesh Renikunt and Makro Technologies.

Shame :slight_smile:

I feel a web site coming on

Well there you are Vignesh, my post is the first result on Google for 'Vignesh Renikunt and Makro Technologies'. Sorta makes my day :stuck_out_tongue:

I feel a whole new career of Reputation Mismanagement opening up before me :slight_smile: